Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mold Making Fun - Online Store Review - Decorate The Cake!

It's been a while since my last post - but hey, Lauren Kitchens is a tough one to follow!  Today, I thought it's time for a new Online store review.  It's no surprise that Decorate the Cake is one of my favourite online stores.  If you are a faithful reader of my blog, you also know that I have recently joined forces with DTC as one of their product testers and guest bloggers - a job I take very seriously (especially since it is ALOT of fun!).

The owner, Melissa, makes all of the molds and veiners to order!  Her floral veiners and molds are the most realistic I have ever seen and used - probably because she uses real flowers and leaves to cast her originals!  Her customer service and response time are out of this world!  I have never been disappointed with anything I've ever received from DTC, and they often offer free shipping on orders over $100!  DTC works with many sugar artists to bring you molds and veiners that they use in their instruction.  Whenever possible, DTC is the place I go to ensure my students get good quality tools!  In fact, students that will be taking my upcoming high heel class, will not be going home with just their creation, but with a DTC heel mold as well so that they can make more shoes!
That's it for today.  I'm off to work on macaroons.  There are also more interviews and contests on the way.  I like getting feedback from you guys, so keep the comments coming!

Until next time, Happy Caking!

1 comment:

  1. What a compliment to be featured on your blog! I feel so honored that you choose to highlight Decorate The Cake! I can't wait to see what fun adventures in sugar we have this year!

    ReplyDelete