Friday, September 14, 2012

Cake Carnival Update - meet the final instructor!


Hi Cakeland!

Well, my week of revealing the instructors for Cake Carnival - the Cake event of 2013 has come to an end.  And today's instructor is no less amazing than the previous 5.  She is the author of 2 great books you probably all own (if you don't then you need to!).  She has been on Food Network Challenge as well as many tv shows including Martha Stewart.  She is Elisa Strauss of Confetti Cakes!


Elisa will be teaming up with Marina and I am sure that their project will be awesome!  Keep reading the blog as I plan to continue bringing you more Carnival news including in depth q&a's with the instructors (send me the questions you want asked) as well as any updates that I hear of......

Until Next Time,
Happy Caking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment