Monday, September 10, 2012

Cake Carnival Update - Meet Instructor #3



Hi Cakeland!  The feedback I've been getting about the announcements is great!  I hope you are all having fun anticipating who we announce next!  Once all 6 instructors are announced, I plan on featuring each instructor more in depth with q&a's, so if you have something you want to ask one of the instructors, leave me a comment here.

Today's announced instructor is my newest cake crush.  I have yet to meet her, but her work is truly impeccable!  She has won many food network competitions and Halloween War.  I am told she in a genuinely kind, sweet lady who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.  She is none other than the lovely Karen Portaleo!
 
That's right - Karen will be returning to Icing Inspirations for the Carnival!  I was told her first class there was incredible.  So much so that she will be there again in November for a holiday class as well as a hands and faces class, and of course November next year for the Cake Carnival!  Who will be announced next?  Stay tuned here to find out.  If you are now convinced that you HAVE to be in this amazing class, then click here.
 
Happy Caking!

No comments:

Post a Comment