Friday, September 7, 2012

Icing Inspirations is the place to be in November 2013!!

Hi Cakeland!

I have been uber busy working on a few TINY projects like my upcoming rose class in Ottawa with Lorrie Gauthier, getting ready for my booth and demo at the Montreal Cake Show, as well as working on my competition cakes for the same show.  And, more importantly, I have been working ALOT with my BCF - Chrissie from Icing Inspirations/Too Nice To Slice on her upcoming competition as well as a HUGE announcment that we are on the cusp of announcing!

A couple of weeks ago on the Icing Inspirations facebook page, we announced that a huge announcement will be made once we reached 6000 likes.  Well, tonight we did.  And the official announcement for the Cake Carnival is on it way!  Until then, here are a couple of pics to tide you over:

 
 
 

 
 
Keep your eyes posted here for the official announcement, updates, contest info, and much more!  You see the dates above, if you are a cake enthusiast like me, this is an event you definitely don't want to miss!
 
Happy Caking!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment