Thursday, September 18, 2014

Timeless Wedding Flowers Has Arrived!

Hi Cakeland!

In my last post, I wrote about a project I had worked on for The Cake Tool Company that involved a video camera or 2.  I am so very happy to share with all of you that my latest teaching endeavor is now available for sale at http://www.thecaketoolcompany.com/index.php/cake-decorating-tutorials-dvd-3/dvds/timeless-wedding-flowers .


Timeless Wedding Flowers is 2.5 hours of HD instruction where I teach you to make the 4 most requested flowers brides are asking for - Hydrangea, Calla, Ranunculus and Roses.  I show my methods for making these flowers from start to finish, including how to color them to look (and even smell) like real flowers!  As an added bonus, I have included a lesson on arranging the flowers 2 different ways!

I am very pleased with the end result and can't get over how great my team at The Cake Tool Company made this DVD!  The have been awesome to work with!  And for a limited time, The Cake Tool Company is giving a FREE ruffle stick to every customer that purchases the DVD format!  I love this tool so much, and I even show you a cool application for it in the class!

This is the first of many planned DVDs and I owe it all to you - my readers and students!  I want to produce classes to make you all happy - so please leave a comment and let me know wht else you'd like to learn!

Happy Caking :)
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment